This village belongs to Pedrosa de Duero and is located 30 Km from Aranda de Duero. It is a village of urban framework that has been taken care of, and it also has stately homes that adorn coats of arms and are of ashlar masonry.
It has a parish church that is dedicated to San Facundo y Primitivo, it has a slender bell gable and Baroque shapes. The temple was completed in 1738.
For its part, it has two chaplaincies: Mateo Emeldibarra’s was founded in 1681 and that of Manuel Zapatero and María Cacho in 1795, conceived by Bartolomé de la Cal.