Located on the west hillside that separates the fertile plain of the River Riaza and the moorland of Corcos, with an area of only 10 Km squared, it is full of the charm that the framing within the valley gives it.

It was one of the 33 hamlets of the Villa y Tierra de Roa Community, when in 1143, Alfonso VII conceded the exemption of Sepúlveda.

In the centre of the extensive plain that irrigates the River Duero, the capital of the equally large region of Ribera del Duero can be found: Aranda de Duero.

17 Km from Aranda de Duero, without doubt, its biggest charm is the Roman town of Santa Cruz, with mosaics of special value (IV century), and it was discovered by coincidence in November 1972.

There is no lack of water in Berlangas de Roa, quite the opposite. Due to the great abundance of water in the town, it enjoys a great number of natural springs and founts.

It was one of the 33 hamlets of the Villa y Tierra de Roa Community, when in 1143; Alfonso VII conceded the exemption of Sepúlveda.

After the Ecclesiastical Confiscations of Mendizábal, Caleruega was born as a modern urban centre. Located 26 Km from Aranda de Duero, in all of its nooks full of history it breathes the wine tradition.

The natural pools of ‘Poza’ and ‘Navajo’ are one of the hallmarks of this area of Ribera del Duero, located 10 Km from Aranda. It features the church of Nuestra Señora de la Asunción and the Casa Consistorial as two important buildings from the XVI century. They definitely worth a visit.

The natural richness of Castrillo de la Vega and its modern wine cellars are its best introduction. The groves of the River Duero’s bank show great density and diversity. It is an ideal habitat for birds and it is easy to come across the Grey Heron, Night Heron, Little Egret, Mallard and Eurasian Coot.

The village is located 6 Km from Aranda de Duero, its Gothic style church from the beginning of the XVI century houses an altarpiece from the XVII century. It has four images of the evangelists attributed to Diego de Siloé, and a beautiful coffered ceiling under the choir stalls.

Pages